What is Winter Wash?
The Winter Wash is the safest way to wash your vehicle in order to prevent potential swirl marks and scratches from being created during the cleaning process.
Perfect for in-door washes!
Note: It is always suggested to work in a shaded area, where the vehicle's paint is cool to the touch.
- Add 4 ounces of Winter Wash to 1 gallon of water in a clean wash bucket.
- With a clean and empty spray bottle, fill the bottle with the winter wash mixture.
- Working on a single panel at a time, mist the winter wash onto the panel.
- Then use a clean microfiber or wash mitt and dip into the mixture and began to gently scrub in horizontal/vertical lines.
- After doing so, use a dry and plush drying towel to dry the surface.
- Rinse and ring the wash mitt and repeat steps 3-5.
We highly suggest using multiple wash buckets with grit guards to prevent any micro damages or abrasions.