What is Winter Wash Kit?
The Winter Wash Kit is the safest way to wash your vehicle in order to prevent potential swirl marks and scratches from being created during the cleaning process.
Perfect for in-door washes!
The Winter Wash Kit consists of:
- “Wash Bucket” which will only contain the soap and water mixture. The "Wash Bucket" is used for the Wash Mitt to collect suds and soap to transfer over to the panel of the vehicle to begin the cleaning process.
- “Rinse Bucket” which only contains water and a Grit Guard. The "Rinse Bucket" is used for the Wash Mitt to rinse off and remove the contaminants that are latched on to the Wash Mitt. Once you scrub the Wash Mitt against the Grit Guard, it enables all the contaminants to fall off the Wash Mitt and become trapped on the bottom of the Grit Guard.
Winter Wash which is a formula dedicated to be used for the winter wash kit.
Brick Sponge which is designed to absorb liquid, transfer subs onto the vehicle, and allow safe scrubbing to remove contaminants on the paint.
Grit Guard is designed to be inserted into the "Rinse Bucket". The shape of the Grit Guard allows the Wash Mitt to be scrubbed against to remove all the contaminants within the Wash Mitt and transferring it to the bottom of the bucket where it will be trapped.
3X Towely which is our microfiber towel that can be used for extra drying power.
Note: It is always suggested to work in a shaded area, where the vehicle's paint is cool to the touch.
- Add 4 ounces of Winter Wash to 1 gallon of water in a clean wash bucket.
- With a clean and empty spray bottle, fill the bottle with the winter wash mixture.
- Working on a single panel at a time, mist the winter wash onto the panel.
- Then use a clean microfiber or wash mitt and dip onto the mixture and began to gently scrub in horizontal/vertical lines.
- After doing so, use a dry and plush drying towel to dry the surface.
- Rinse and ring the wash mitt and repeat steps 3-5.
We highly suggest using multiple wash buckets with grit guards to prevent any micro damages or abrasions.